Saturday, December 20, 2014

Year end.

It's that time of year again, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my favorite, Tax Time. Not really. Looking at my desk piled high with papers, I decided to get started on cleaning it up and filing anything that might prove useful with the business of being a US consumer/Tax Payer. Not to exaggerate, the stack was nearly 18 inches. Everything from old insurance policies to "This is not a bill" letters from Medicare to actual tax return copies from previous years (So far no paper cuts).

I have not yet completed going through that stack. I did manage to whittle it down some. So there will have to be another period or two where I give it a go before the year is considered complete. Maybe New Year's Day morning while the  parade is going on in California.




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.