Monday, December 15, 2014

Grand children

The wife and I just completed a week of watching 3 of our grand kids. For the most part they were well behaved. Just the same, having that responsibility for that long with their parents a 1000 miles away was exhausting. It's so much easier to just care for oneself. I do not recall so much stress, even when we had all 5 of our own kids still at home. Of course I was able to go to work to get away from it, so that made a big difference. Women must have special genes to cope with all the sibling rivalry stuff.

A week of getting them to bed, getting them up, not missing the bus, dirty diapers, video games, eat your lunch, brush your teeth, don't hit your brother, you get the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.