Wednesday, December 3, 2014

No one knows.

My friend Dan tells me he was in a car accident Thursday. Luckily no one was injured. He was traveling a three lane highway at the speed limit, when a speeding car rammed him from behind. Apparently this same car had almost hit them twice before a few miles back. Dan sustained 4000 dollars damage to his car.  The other had to be towed.

I have had a few near misses over the years. My wife and oldest son were surviving passengers in a fatal crash years ago. Makes you stop and think. No one knows when his time is up.

1 comment:

  1. Your oldest grandson called last night and he was involved in a car crash on Tuesday. Luckily no one was injured but not a call I liked getting.

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.