Friday, November 7, 2014

A little background info.

My profile picture has an interesting story that goes with it. Several years ago on one of our many trips to Florida, my wife and I went to see the beautiful flowers at Cypress Gardens (Lego-Land), in Winter Haven. At that time there were a few boat rides and this huge carrousel that rose into the sky above the trees. That photo was taken from that ride (Sunshine Sky Adventure).




Much of the gardens remain the same but I haven't been back inside for years.


 Above you can see some of the garden beauty that this place was famous for. The link below will show a map where these photos were taken.

Legoland Winter Haven


1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is the man who has too much time on his hands.

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.