Saturday, December 27, 2014

Appliance redo times 3?

Seems like things usually happen in threes. So now that I replaced our washing machine late last month and this week we are getting a new dishwasher, I wonder what will be the next thing go. Fortunately the dishwasher bill will go to the landlord.

The wheels of change move slowly in our property manager's world, so I have become reacquainted with the business end of dish cloths and dish towels. It must be over 25 years back to a time where we didn't have a dishwasher. Before I was married and  while I still lived with my parents I don't recall doing many dishes. I think my Mom thought it was easier to do them herself than to get us kids to. My Father's contribution to this activity was to encourage my Mother to "just stack'em Harriet" and do them later, which she almost never did. As it was a near obsession with her to keep the kitchen spick and span.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.