Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Last Friday night.

My wife and I shared a meal with my brother Jim and sister Sarita and her husband Ken last Friday. We chose , as we often do, Monical's Pizza in north Champaign. They all live nearby. Joan and had a little longer trip but I managed to kill three birds with one trip. And besides, haven't you noticed how cheap gas has suddenly become. Almost 50% less than a while ago.

We had a nice visit at the restaurant and later at my sister's home. One of the big topics was our grand kids and how they growing so fast. Fast too are the passing years. We decided that was caused by the aging process and only happens to those folks over 50. As I recall time nearly stood still when I was a teen and couldn't wait to be grown up.













No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.