Sunday, December 21, 2014

Current Events

I used to pride myself about keeping up with the news, local, national, even world news. But no longer. The older I get the more the news is not really new anymore. It all seemed like it had happened before. I rarely watch TV or read a paper, so the source for news if I care to pay attention is the internet. And most of that I am able to tune out by selecting web-sites that have little or no news feeds. Some would say I am acting like a spoiled child, absorbed in my own world. Maybe so.

Is this what's wrong with the world? I don't know. Do I plan to change? Not any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.