Sunday, December 7, 2014

Like Yogi said (deju vu all over again).

No matter how many times we make this trip to Florida, something about it keeps me awake worrying. Not the whole week before but, parts of several nights leading to our departure. I am by nature a pessimist. I think my parents were that way too. At least they could blame the Great Depression for their anxiety. I worry about things we might forget to do, or things we might leave behind, or things that might go wrong on the road. None of which has happened (knock on wood). I like to think most sensible people feel this way. Thus putting myself in the sensible category.

Here is the way we went to Florida last year. Click on the colored markers for info about each location.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.