Monday, December 1, 2014

I must be getting old.

Of course we are all getting older. The alternative stinks. But my doctor will tell you that I am for sure. It wasn't long ago my blood pressure was near normal enough that I needed no medication to keep it in range. Then a couple of years ago "they" moved the goal posts to a new recommended lower range. So I started taking one pill a day to lower it. Now this last month one pill isn't doing the job any more. Yesterday I started a second pill. That doesn't sound like much compared to many others, but it is another "chink in the armor".

I do look older I know, less hair, a few more pounds. I still feel much like I did 10 years ago which is good. But time seems to go faster and faster, another sign of aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.