Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Unlike Rhett Butler I do give a dam (Hoover).

While today's weather is certainly November like, I am thinking of warmer climes and interesting places. Say what you will about Las Vegas, Nevada, it sure is interesting. We have been there a couple times but not recently. That may change now that our grandson Zack is stationed at Nellis AFB for a while. That added attraction just may prompt our return. The last time we were there we stayed "Downtown" as in Fremont Street. However what really remains in my memory of that time was our visit to the "Dam". Very impressive, and so essential to the people of the west.


Map of Hoover Dam area.






No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.