Thursday, November 27, 2014

Joan's Christmas

When was the last time you enjoyed shopping for Christmas? If your like me, never. Call me Scrooge, or the Grinch. Shopping ranks right up there with trips to the dentist. And Christmas is the worst time to be shopping. It's cold and everyone else is out shopping too. No parking spaces, long checkout lines, you get the picture.

So Joan and I went shopping last Sunday evening, and guess what? It was none of those things. We were warm and comfortable. We stopped for a nice meal. We found what we wanted at a good price. You know where this is leading. Yes, from the comfort of our living room, she on her computer and me on mine, zipping around the internet and ordering her Christmas online. All with free shipping. Isn't technology great.

Just call me Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.