Thursday, November 20, 2014

International Travel (Take 2)

Our other adventure into the unknown of a foreign country was to Canada. Namely a bus excursion
to Niagara Falls, Ontario. I don't recall what hotel we stayed at, but we did have a nice meal in the Skylon Tower, and its Summit Suite Buffet and Revolving Dining Room. That was the same trip I described in my post "On D Island". Another day or two north of the border.



 That boat ride to get "up close and personal with the falls" was great. It was pretty impressive,  as you can see from the pictures. My wife still talks about that trip today. She thinks Canada is one big flower garden. They were nice gardens. But the main event is the falls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.