Monday, November 24, 2014

Disney on Parade

I can count on one hand the number of visits I made to Disney World in Florida. It is an experience, but not one I care to do to often. I think it is mainly the crowds that keep form going more often. And the cost. My good friend Vern who lives in Florida goes 2 or 3 times a year. In fact he has gone every year since it opened I think. Even when he was working and living in Illinois.



My oldest daughter too has "Mickey ears". For the last several years, up to this one, she had spent 2 or 3 days there by herself, ahead of her husband on vacation. He would join her in Florida after her Disney stay for a couple of weeks of beach and other fun. This year they spent their Disney time and money to and back from Texas, where my Grandson was completing his Air Force basic training at Lackland AFB, San Antonio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.