Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Everybody's heard about the bird.

I purchased a birding field book to take with us on our recent trip to San Antonio, Texas. Before the trip I spent a lot of time with it and with the accompanying CD of bird calls. It was a lot of fun.

 My plan was teach my 3 youngest grandsons, who were coming on the trip with their mother, the basic stuff about local birds and any unusual birds we happened upon. Well so much for plans. So I thought I might put a few birds on this blog and see if their mother will let the boys try them out.



OK mom, ask the boys to ID the pictures and then click their name to go to a site and click the "Skip ad" play button or "Listen" symbol again to hear or see that bird.





      Red Winged Blackbird           American Robin              American Crow       Baltimore Oriole 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.