Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Some people.

I was looking thru some old photos recently and found these.


 I'm not going to debate the authenticity of what people have said about the stains on the windows. But I was amazed to see how these windows have produced actions by people that run the full spectrum of human nature good and bad.


  From the religious belief that some sort of miracle  created them, to the purchase of the building to house  a bookstore, to the vandalizing by slingshot, people are people in all their glory or ugliness.


The link tells just a small part of the story. If you google "Madonna on window" you can find much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.