Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Season of Reason

I'm sure I mentioned them in an earlier post. These two vagabonds. Traveling the country. Taking their home with them. Living their dream. Sharing their knowledge along the way. No, not them. It's the "Geeks on Tour".

I have always envied people with the energy to live the full-time RV lifestyle. My mother and  father were sometime campers after my dad retired. They made it as far as Florida one winter, pulling a small camper with a pickup. Unfortunately that ended badly. My dad had an accident with the pickup while still in Florida. I don't think they ever camped again. Certainly never out of state.

My wife and I did a little tent camping way back before our family grew so large. And we spent a few weeks living in my wife's sister's fifth wheel in Arizona after I retired. But we have never done any real RVing and probably never will. Even so I still think a lot about it.

So I guess there are two strong attractions to the Geeks. RV travel and technology. Two reasons why I joined their group, visit their website and watch their instructional videos. They do seem like nice people trying to earn a living by sharing there knowledge.

With their help I created this blog. I hope it continues to be something people enjoy. Thanks for coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.