Friday, January 2, 2015

Something Approaching a Routine.

That's what  I am hoping starts today. I think most people like a routine more than a lot of change, at least I do. Things have settled down from the last few days, So today begins a weekly schedule that should become routine. Golf this morning, followed by a weekend of gospel music and soccer and worship, and golf on TV. Monday morning golf, Tuesday movies at the clubhouse, then Wednesday golf, followed by Thursday BINGO and Friday golf. Did I say I was going to play a little golf. :)

Somewhere in there we need to find a few days for visiting the beach, friends in Venice and Tampa, flea-markets, theme parks, monthly blood tests and all the other stuff that pops up. Knock on wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.