Thursday, January 8, 2015

Home Entertaining.

My wife and I are giving a small dinner party this evening. That is if all things go according to plan. I can't recall the last time we did this. Of course we do feed our visitors, but they are mainly family and  that is completely different. The meat dish will be cooked in a pressure cooker so that adds a little excitement to the process. There is always the possibility (however remote) of a malfunction and the meat winding up blasted onto the ceiling. Later in our stay we expect to have non family overnight guests as well. Such is the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Or maybe just that of middle class "snow birds".

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.