Thursday, January 1, 2015

Blogging

Still working out the details of our internet connection. We expect to be gone from our regular connection for a while. So the frequency of these posts is likely to suffer.

On our recent travels the usefulness of our auto GPS was highlighted. Nearing Nashville, Tn on I-24 we encountered stopped traffic about 7 miles from our next turn. So I asked the GPS for a detour hoping to avoid this mess. Well, to make a long story short, it routed us off I-24 to I-65 saving us at least an hour and a lot of aggravation. I know this may  have been a lucky thing but none the less was very welcome. Rain and more rain has been the recurring theme on our travels. At least it's not snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.