Monday, January 5, 2015

Neighbors.

I met the neighbor across the street today. He and his wife are from Michigan recently and originally from north Georgia. They have been coming to the area for the winter over 10 years now and purchased their place 3 years ago. Having been here that long you would think he would know about the park rule not allowing more than 2 residents per home and limiting visitors length of stay. He wanted his grand daughter to stay several months while attending college. He seemed real nice, even offered to show us around his home which is for sale. My wife looked thru it last year and thought it was the best one of those for sale in the park.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty nice place. What kind of price tag do they have on it? I would consider it if it was on the other side of the state.

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.