Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hazard (Take Two)

The real estate lady has come and gone. The potential buyer was a lady by herself. It sounded like she was married, so it seems unlikely she would buy without her husband looking also. Unless she returns with him I don't see her making an offer. I told the landlord of the showing, she seemed surprised. Apparently there have not been many this last year. My niece and her husband own several similar properties in the area, They said prices have recovered from the lows and recently the market has been good for sellers. Although places like ours where the lots are not owned by the home owner are the least likely to sell, because of the ever increasing lot rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.