Friday, January 16, 2015

At least my wife enjoyed it.

I did battle with small lizard this morning. He was where he was not supposed to be. Inside our screened room on the front of our place. I just wanted to move him outside where he belongs. Of course he did not know that. He was trying stay alive. I was trying not to hurt him. He crawled inside a deck chair to hide and so out it went including him. Once outside it still took a few minutes to knock him off the chair and watch him scurry away. My wife said it was very entertaining to see me and my golf club going after that poor little fellow. All clear now. Let's hope he learned his lesson. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.