Thursday, April 30, 2020

Shelter in place

It has been a couple of weeks since I began again to share this blog, five years older and maybe a little wiser. My time now is spent trying to fill the long hours of "Shelter in place" confinement. That term is a new one I wish I had never heard. Never in my lifetime has the government been this onerous. Reminds me of those 1940s movies about life in Europe just before World War II.



I heard yesterday that golf courses will open next week. That was music to my ears. Then today I was told that my course would be allowing no carts and twosomes only. That leaves me out. People have gone crazy.

When we are not staying home the "government" wants us to walk around looking like Billy the Kid.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.