Saturday, April 18, 2020

It has been a long time friends.

As I sit here to begin this post, all of the USA is dealing with the Corona-virus. So with little else to do I rediscover my blog. Looking out my front window for the past few weeks I have seen winter loosening it's grip and spring  taking over.

 Just this morning I watched 2 inches of snow melt off the neighbor's roof across the way. The snow came early yesterday and was gone by noon today.



It looks like some of the restrictions of the virus shutdown will be loosened soon. I hope we get back to near normal ASAP.







In the meantime thank goodness for the internet and all the things available to watch and read. Like my You-Tube truck drivers. They have lots of road videos to watch including live footage while they drive throughout this country delivering all manner of things.


The truck driver I watch the most.  <<< Click on that to go to his videos.


_______________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.