Tuesday, April 21, 2020

From beyond the Grave II

My first post (from-beyond-grave) on this subject could have had you thinking it must be a faze I was passing thru and that it soon would end. Well, not so. In fact some would say it's gotten worse. 





In the six years since then, my tallies have grown to over 13,000 memorials created and over 60,000 photos added. Mostly around my home, but many in other places like Indiana and Florida. Even during this time of social distancing it is possible.



Not only do I add photos, but with most I add the GPS location, which links to a map if want to visit the grave like the one above.

You might have noticed the larger size of print in this post. Since none of us is getting any younger I thought it was a good idea.


1 comment:

  1. AT least you can go out and not worry about spreading the Corona Virus to anyone in the cemetery. Just looking for something positive!

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.