Wednesday, May 20, 2020

How far will I go to prove a point?

Pretty far I guess. Joan and I potted some flowers on the patio today which included two hanging baskets. After we were finished we sat  inside looking out our picture window admiring our work. 
Joan said to me, "I think the black pot weighs more than than the other and needs to hang on the higher hook to look straight". So out I go with the bathroom scales to prove she's wrong.. Sure enough, the black one is lighter like I thought.

That's just like the wife asking to move the couch because it will look better over there till it's moved and must be moved back to where it was because it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.