Wednesday, May 6, 2020

As time goes by

I don't know what it is about the British, but I find nearly everything about them fascinating. It must have started in school with history class. All that stuff about kings and knights. To this day the royal family gets more of my attention than it deserves.

So to movies and TV, like Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie. The PBS network has a ton of it. My interest even now includes sports like the English football (soccer) leagues. Anyone who has that accent automatically commands my attention.

There must be some research somewhere that explains all this.

1 comment:

  1. Must be genetic! Your grandson complains all the time to me, “Mom are you watching that British stuff again?” Although my interests lean towards period drama.

    ReplyDelete

It is nice to be important. But it is more important to be nice. Comment here. After I read and approve your comment I will add it to this blog.